Amenities of the Historic Romantic Mountain Cabin
View Available Dates and Book the Historic Romantic Mountain Cabin today at
- Over 700 Sq feet of privacy on an oversized estate
- King bed with antique French headboard and plush fine linens & q/full sofabed
- Private spacious travertine marble bathroom with stone walls and posh towels
- Marble shower with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
- Luxurious 2-person tub facing each other with bubble bath, fireplace and arched window
- Large fireplace with remote control in Living Room
- Large flat screen TV with free local cable and several DVDs to watch
- Over 25 linear feet of tall, sunny windows with designer shades
- Small Kitchen – stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee bar, utensils, plates, glassware, pans, flatware
- Granite Bar with wine glasses underneath
- Heart-shaped waffle maker (Bring your favorite batter, syrup, & milk!)
- Ceiling fans over the bed & sofa-bed & Clock
- Charcoal grill and outdoor deck table & Seating for 4
- Wrap-around 2nd story covered balcony overlooking Mt. Scott & Town
- Ceiling Fans Over the Bed and sofa
- Dining table & chair set
- Hair dryer, iron & board, games, cards, checkers, puzzles, & library
- Vaulted authentic timber ceiling with antler chandelier
- Bamboo wood & travertine marble floors throughout
- View of Mt. Scott, town, Aquarium, and Wichita Mountain Range!
- Decorated in Iconic Western Style – leather, antique trunks, fishing poles. etc.!
- Onsite parking on gravel drive
- Gourmet coffee bar with snacks
- Luxurious robes, towels, and blankets and linens
- Personal-control heat and air conditioning
- No minimum stay required on weekdays
- Smoke Free: Allow on gravel driveway.